Crisp County Pre-K

Pre-K Registration 2021-2022

Registration will be held at Crisp County Pre-K located at 802 East 24th Avenue from 8:30 – 4:30 on March 10, 2021. Your child must be 4 on or before September 1, 2021.

You will need to bring the following with you:
• Proof of Age – birth certificate, passport, hospital record of live birth, green card, pink card or federal I-94 card.
• Child’s Social Security Card – you must bring the actual card – we can’t verbally receive a SS number or take it from another source. It is suggested if you don’t currently have the card; you go ahead and make contact with the Social Security Office as it takes about 4-6 weeks to get a new card.
• Current Immunization Record – Form # 3231
• Ear Eye Dental Record–Form 3300 or if the child is not yet 4 years old, it can be presented when the child turns 4.
• Proof of Address –
o Current Utility Bill (electricity, water, cable/satellite television, or landline telephone) –OR two (2) of the following
Current lease/rental agreement (handwritten receipts are not accepted), Most recent income tax return, Current paycheck stub, Current Medicaid card, Current residential property tax statement or bill, Current warranty deed or quick claim deed, Current home purchase agreement, Current homeowner’s insurance policy
o If the student and parent/guardian are living in the household with another family, a Third-Person Affidavit of Residency is required. This affidavit must be signed (in the presence of a notary public) by the parent/guardian, as well as the legal owner/lessor of the property where the student and the parent/guardian lives. The head of household’s current utility statement must be attached to the Third-Person Affidavit.
o If the student is living in the household with the father (mother is not in the same household) and the parents were unmarried at the time of the birth), the father must provide proof of legitimation or a Non-Parental Affidavit. The father’s current Proof of Residency must be attached to the affidavit.
o If the student is not living in the household with either birth parent, a Non-Parental Affidavit of Residency, Adoption Order, or Child Services Placement Letter is required. A Georgia Power of Attorney for the Care of a Minor Child may be accepted if the student is living in the household with the maternal or paternal grandparent(s) and neither of the parents are living in the household with the student.
• Public Assistance if receiving – Food Stamp Card, Medicaid, WellCare, TANF, or SSI.
• Picture ID – only a legal guardian or parent may register the child for Pre-K. The picture ID must match the name of the mother and or father on the proof of birth or the legal guardianship document.

We will not be able to register your child without the above documentation. The only exception is the Form 3300 if your child is not yet four. If you have any questions, please call our front office at 229-276-3410 and ask for Jane Ramsey.